CHEOPS TECHNOLOGY has been a certified partner of VMware technology since 2005 (Server Virtualization, Management Virtualization, Software Defined, Storage).
- Solution Provider Entreprise
- Service Provider Professional
Our status is Solution Provider Enterprise and Service Provider Professional.
Based on our partnership since 2005, our group has offered virtualization and management solutions to help our customers consolidate information systems and to deploy private or hybrid clouds.
CHEOPS TECHNOLOGY has more than 60 employees who have deep expertise with the VMware solutions deployed with our customers and earned more than thirty solution certifications:
- Server Virtualization: alwaysOn consolidation platform
- Desktop Virtualization: fostering mobility and business continuity,
- Software Defined Storage: flexibility, agility to accompany the evolution of IS of our customers,
- Management Operations: managing performance, capacity requirements, and operational efficiency to improve quality of service,
- Management Automation: provisioning, automating the deployment of infrastructures and applications,
- Business Continuity: meet requirements of service level agreements (SLA).
VMware is a strategic partner for CHEOPS TECHNOLOGY for offering our customers optimized and consolidated architectures with solutions to facilitate the management and scalability of infrastructures in private or hybrid cloud environments.
This partnership allows us to put the quality of service at the center of meeting the challenges of our customers.
VMware virtualization tools are a central component of our infrastructure for housing the information system of our customers in our data centers and meeting the SLA requirements.
OUR NEWS WITH VMWARE
The deployment of our Hyper IaaS solution announced in early 2017 is based in part on the vSphere, vSAN, NXS, and vCloud Director bricks.
CHEOPS TECHNOLOGY has been selected by VMware as a major subcontractor on their entire offer of integration, consulting and support services.
For more information : http://www.vmware.com