CHEOPS TECHNOLOGY & ARUBA invited their guests for a convivial and rich morning of exchanges in the exceptional setting of the Musée du Louvre Lens.
The program: Geolocation, behavioral analysis and security
Through demonstrations of user experience and cybersecurity, CHEOPS TECHNOLOGY and ARUBA showed participants:
- How to geolocate assets of companies, communities or hospitals
- How to push content on smartphones
- How to boost customer retention and loyalty
- How to create smarter spaces through Internet of Things (IoT)
- The benefits of choosing CAP'Oise Hauts-de-France, the top regional purchasing center
This morning was also an opportunity to demonstrate the new ARUBA application "IntroSpect", which uses artificial intelligence-based machine learning to detect changes in user behavior and to anticipate threats before they happen or can cause any damage to your IT.
Following the presentation, the participants enjoyed a guided tour of the Gallery of Time (Galerie du Temps), the heart of the Musée du Louvre-Lens. The 200 masterpieces lent by the Musée du Louvre are exhibited in an open space of 3000 square meters offering a unique journey through the history of art and humanity.
© picture : all rights reserved
Wednesday 11 April 2018
9h00 - 14h00
99 rue Paul Bert 62300 Lens